- Town Clerk
- Birth, Marriage, and Death Records
Birth, Marriage, and Death Records
Looking for a certified copy of a birth, death, or marriage record? The Town Clerk's office maintains records for all births and deaths that occurred within the Town of Mamaroneck, and all marriages that began with a marriage license from the Town of Mamaroneck. Vital records cannot be verified over the phone, so submit your application by mail and if we do not have the document you seek, we will return be mail your check or money order.
Step 1. Select the Appropriate Application
- Request for Birth Certificate (PDF) - Issued to the person named if 18 or older, parents of the person named, or their lawful representative.
- Request for Marriage Certificate (PDF) - Issued to the bride or groom, or their lawful representative.
- Request for Death Record (PDF) - Issued to current spouse, parent, child, sibling of the deceased, or their lawful representative.
Step 2. Comple and Signed Application
Mail your application with the following materials:
- Proof of identification - a copy of your driver license, state issued non-driver photo ID, Passport or U.S. Military issued photo id. A passport can be used as identification in person only.
- Your documentation must demonstrate your legal right to obtain a vital record. You may be asked for addition documentation such as a birth certificate, a marriage certificate, or legal documentation.
- Payment - $10 per each certified copy or copies requests
Step 3. Mail the Signed Application and the Items above to:
740 West Boston Post Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Note, all records (regardless of municipality) are maintained by New York State. Certified copies of those records are available through the NYS Health Department.