Pleading "Guilty"To plead guilty to the ticket as written, complete the back of the ticket and return with payment. Payment may be made in person, by mail, or online.
Pay In Person
Visit the Court Clerk’s Office, located within the Town Center. Payments can be made Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. The in-person payment options are:
- Personal checks or money orders. Make payable to "Town of Mamaroneck Court," and indicate summons number on payment.
- MasterCard or Visa-convenience fee imposed.
Pay By Mail
Do not send cash. Enclose a personal check or money order for the full amount indicated on the front of the ticket. Personal checks and money orders should be made payable to "Town of Mamaroneck Court," and indicate summons number on payment.
Visit the Parking Ticket Payment System for the Town of Mamaroneck and follow the directions provided. Important notes regarding online payments:
- Payment of a parking fine is a plea of guilty. No refund will be issued once a payment is processed.
- No partial payments are accepted.
- Plates that are booted, impounded, reduced and scofflaw cannot be paid online.
- There is a convenience fee charged in addition to the fine amount of the ticket.
- The payment system is shut down for daily maintenance between Midnight and 2 a.m.
- MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards are accepted.
- If your ticket begins with the letter "M" you must insert enough zeros between the "M" and the remaining numbers, to make the total ticket number length equal to ten digits. For example, if your ticket number is M123456, it should be entered as M000123456.
Pleading "Not Guilty" or "Guilty With Explanation"
To enter a not guilty plea to a parking ticket, you must appear in Court on the date indicated on your summons. Once a not guilty plea is accepted by the Court, you will be notified by mail of a future trial date. To plead guilty with explanation, an appearance in Court is required.
Penalties for Parking Tickets
The penalty schedule is printed on the back of the parking ticket. Penalties are imposed 30 days after issuance date of ticket and increase every 30 days thereafter.