News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/24/2017 11:24:00 AM to 10/29/2017 12:00:00 AM.
Town of Mamaroneck Home Page Latest Information
Posted on: October 24, 2017
[ARCHIVED] MOBILE SHREDDER @ 40 MAXWELL AVENUE FACILITY LARCHMONT - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28th -10:00AM - 1:00PM
- NO WALK UPS (For your safety and ours, we do not allow people to walk up - PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR IN LINE).
- First come first serve basis until the truck has been filled.
- Once the truck is filled, you may bring your paper to the Household Material Recovery Facility (HMRF) 15 Woods Road, Valhalla, NY
- 4 BOX Maximum
- ONLY PAPER (NO paper clips, metal objects, pill bottles, syringes, binders, no matches, lighters or anything combustible. No hard cover books or marble composition books).
- Please be patient as the shredder can only shred so fast - we will move as quickly as we can to accommodate you.
- Shredder event runs from 10:00am - 1:00pm