Hello Mamaroneck and Larchmont Neighbors!
Want to save up to 10% off your electricity bills and support local solar power?
Sign up for Hommocks Park Community Solar, the Town of Mamaroneck’s new community solar farm, located on the roof of the ice rink!
Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson says a few words about spearheading the project here.
Community solar allows you and your neighbors to receive all the benefits of renewable energy without installing solar panels on your own property. All of the clean energy generated by the Hommocks Park Community Solar farm goes into our local power grid, to be used by our community, for now and years to come. Learn more and sign up in minutes at SustainableWestchester.org/Solar!
- Save up to 10% off your electricity bills.
- Free to Sign Up.
- No cost to cancel (with 60 days’ notice)
- No change to your electric supplier (ConEd, Westchester Power, etc.)
- Renters, homeowners, and eligible organizations and businesses welcome!
How Does Hommocks Park Community Solar Provide You With Savings?
- Sign Up – Click “Sign Up” and then choose Hommocks Park Community Solar as your solar farm! There is no cost to join or cancel.
- The solar energy generated by the Hommocks Park Community Solar farm earns you solar credits that reduce your electricity bill.
- The solar farm auto-bills you (you must provide your billing details upon sign up) for those solar credits at a 10% discount, saving you money!
Upcoming Event: Join us and Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson for our Mamaroneck Hommocks Park Community Solar Event next week. Register for the session of your choice with the links below:
Have Questions? Contact Sustainable Westchester at email@example.com or 914.242.4725 ext. 112 (para llamadas en español use ext. 105). Friends or neighbors outside of Mamaroneck or Larchmont are welcome to explore other available community solar farms at the Sustainable Westchester link above.
*Those with solar panels on their roof or property are ineligible for Hommocks Park Community Solar.
**This program is being offered on a first-come, first served basis as there are a limited number of subscriptions available.
Click here for flyer in english and spanish.