Tax News-2021/22 Second Half School Tax Due Reminder
- As a reminder, the second half School tax bill is due by January 31, 2022 without penalties
- DUE TO THE CONTINUED COVID RESTRICTIONS, we encourage on-line payments.
- In the event you must pay in person, ONLY checks or money orders in an envelope may be dropped off in the Lobby of Town Center
PLEASE NOTE: RECEIPTS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AT TIME OF PAYMENT
- May be printed on-line at www.townofmamaroneckny.org
- Mailed/emailed upon request only via email to email@example.com or call the Tax Office 1-2 weeks after payment is made at (914) 381-7860.
NEW MAILING ADDRESS on tax bills:
Town of Mamaroneck
PO Box 76000
New York, NY 10087-6000
- No Cost E-Checks:
- Echecks are a secure option for paying your property taxes on-line with NO COST to taxpayers.
- Credit/Debit Cards:
- Credit cards are accepted on-line. New York State law requires taxpayers to pay for the convenience fee. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express fees are 2.45% of the tax bill per transaction.
- VISA Debit cards are $3.95 per transaction.
- Tax Notifications
- Please sign up to receive emails from the Town reminding you when property taxes are due.
- Simply go to our website: www.townofmamaroneckny.org and click on Notify Me Button and follow instructions.
- This is a reminder only- if you have made your payment already please disregard