2022-23 School Tax Reminder
- As a reminder, the first half of the School tax payments are due by September 30, 2022, without penalties for those residents who have not yet made their payment.
- At this late date, we recommend using e-checks as a no-cost alternative to your bank software. Banks batch payments and send physical checks that do not have official U.S. postmarks.
- The Town’s website for online payments is www.townofmamaroneckny.org.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS®) continues to experience processing and delivery delays nationwide. We recommend using the online free e-check service as it is the last week of the collection. If using the US Post Office witness a postmark date on your envelope September 30th or earlier.
MAILING ADDRESS on tax bills (SEE BACK OF BILL FOR OVERNIGHT ADDRESS):
Town of Mamaroneck
PO Box 76000
New York, NY 10087-6000
Tax Payments & Receipts
- You may drop your tax payments (Check or Money Orders ONLY) in the locked drop box located in the lobby of Town Center at 740 W. Boston Post Rd or in the Tax Office on the second floor.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT TAX RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS MADE BY MAIL OR PLACED IN THE DROP BOX WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST ONLY. Please call or email the Tax Office at (914) 381-7860 at TaxOffice@TownofMamaroneckNY.org. Alternatively, payment receipts may be printed online at www.townofmamaroneckny.org after payments are posted.
- Credit/Debit Cards: New York State law requires taxpayers to pay the convenience fee. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express. Credit card fees are 2.45% of the tax bill per transaction. VISA Debit cards are $3.95 per transaction.
Please sign up to receive emails from the Town reminding you when property taxes are due. Simply go to our website: www.townofmamaroneckny.org and click on Notify Me Button and follow the instructions.